Saturday, August 12, 2006

Pic Of A Normal Labia

Fibreboard stop for breakfast and massage

Today I decided to eat breakfast a little different than traditional Chinese. In the supermarket I spotted triangular sandwiches toasted bread with something inside. It looked at first glance, OK! Only, the eyes do not be in August ... ;)

Anyway ... was a scathing .. Some vegetables inside. Estimate;)

But inside the other ... hmm ... looked, with some meat. Meanwhile, brown, sweet ... Do not .. no nutella!;) I bit my ... and it turned out that fibreboard ... My opinion was confirmed by an independent expertke P. Marte;)

Another interesting Chinese experience. As for the bread in the PRC that it is not. Sa for the artificial chemical usually sweet rolls, but their taste ...

I still stop massage today we traveled ... But the girls write about it later (I think);)

papa:)
k

0 comments:

Post a Comment